When I started doing BJJ, I lucked out in finding jiujitsuforums.com. It’s literally the only forum I know where a “Hot Girls in BJJ” thread was immediately shot down by a man saying “I strongly dislike the idea of this thread. Females in our sport have a hard enough time without being further sexualized by […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- Women and BJJ: Femininity
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- BJJ: When are Belt Demotions Okay?
- BJJ Women: Pros and Cons of Dating a Teammate
- BJJ and Women: The Kyra Gracie Principle
- Why it's cool to suck at jiu jitsu
- What makes a blue belt
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!