Part of me worries about appearing like a newbie know-it-all. So I definitely don’t try to post from a super matter-of-fact place. I also recognize that people could feel like “awwww, pat the newbie on the head; she still has a crap ton to learn.” So if I appear that way, please call me on […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- Notice: JiuJiuBJJ to appear on Dirty White Belt Radio this Sunday, 3/12/17
- What makes a blue belt
- BJJ: When are Belt Demotions Okay?
- Women and BJJ: Femininity
- Sweet BJJ stuff
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!