Some cool things are happening that will affect this blog! Also some not cool things. First is that I will be starting a new job March 1. I’ll be teaching writing at a university in Seoul. It is full time, but only three days a week. I will be using that extra time to write […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- My love/hate relationship with BJJHQ
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- What makes a blue belt
- BJJ and Women: Uncomfortable gear
- BJJ: 5 Reasons I Love Spats
- BJJ: The Inferiority Complex
- BJJ: Should I Quit Jiu-Jitsu Part 1 - I'm not good
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!