Some cool things are happening that will affect this blog! Also some not cool things. First is that I will be starting a new job March 1. I’ll be teaching writing at a university in Seoul. It is full time, but only three days a week. I will be using that extra time to write […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- Women and BJJ: Femininity
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- BJJ: When are Belt Demotions Okay?
- BJJ Women: Pros and Cons of Dating a Teammate
- BJJ and Women: The Kyra Gracie Principle
- Why it's cool to suck at jiu jitsu
- What makes a blue belt
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!