Today I read about Mack Beggs, a 17-year-old transgender boy, who recently won the Texas state girls’ wrestling title. The family of Mack Beggs has said he would rather be wrestling boys, but state policy calls for students to wrestle against the gender listed on their birth certificates. So Beggs, a junior from Euless Trinity, […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- Top Martial Arts Songs
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- BJJ vs Capoeira
- BJJ: 5 Reasons I Love Spats
- My love/hate relationship with BJJHQ
- Why it's cool to suck at jiu jitsu
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!