This last week I attended Ignite: Boulder 33. It was a series of 5 minute presentations, each one featuring 20 slides that auto-advance every 15 seconds. It’s similar to Pecha Kucha presentations, which I had seen at educational seminars. At Ignite, there were around 20 or so presenters, with subjects ranging from why robots would […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- What makes a blue belt
- BJJ and Women: The Kyra Gracie Principle
- BJJ: No One Cares About Your Body
- BJJ: When are Belt Demotions Okay?
- Why it's cool to suck at jiu jitsu
- BJJ Women: “Why Women Should Train Jiu Jitsu” messages
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!