I’m a bit agitated right now due to this article posted by The Telegraph: Women’s judo: it’s disturbing to watch these girls beat each other up In this article, he compares what these Olympic athletes are doing to a drunken bar brawl. Sadly, I’m not kidding. I felt rather as I would if I’d bumped […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- What makes a blue belt
- BJJ: When are Belt Demotions Okay?
- Notice: JiuJiuBJJ to appear on Dirty White Belt Radio this Sunday, 3/12/17
- Women and BJJ: Femininity
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- Women and BJJ: Periods
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!