I missed you guys! I was running around getting married and doing the honeymoon thing! I was looking up some Buffy images for an article and didn’t want all these bad boys to go to waste! I was inspired by both Chelsea and Maggie Moo‘s gif posts, so I thought I’d try my hand at them. Enjoy! When you start […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- Women and BJJ: Periods
- BJJ Women: Pros and Cons of Dating a Teammate
- BJJ: 5 Reasons I Love Spats
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- BJJ and Women: The Kyra Gracie Principle
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- BJJ: When are Belt Demotions Okay?
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!