I’m inheriting a kid. Until now, I have intentionally been child-free, although I was not opposed to marrying someone who had a kid. That’s exactly what’s happening. My soon-to-be kid is 9-years old, and I shall call him Jo. Mr. Jiu-Jiu has his son during summers. Jo arrived a few weeks ago, and summer camp […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- BJJ: 5 Reasons I Love Spats
- Women and BJJ: Periods
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- BJJ and Women: The Kyra Gracie Principle
- BJJ ads: Sexy vs Sexual
- Advantages Women have in Jiu Jitsu
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!