The guys in my class don’t see it, but I do. I’ve been teaching methodology for the past 2.5 years, and I’ve been studying about ESL for the past 5 years. BJJ is exactly like ESL. For clarification purposes, ESL is English as a Second Language, but for this post I mean it to be […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- Women and BJJ: Periods
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- BJJ and Women: The Kyra Gracie Principle
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- BJJ ads: Sexy vs Sexual
- What makes a blue belt
- The 5 Faces of Women's Gis
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!