Great things from the he BJJ blogging community from January 27-February 2. Great Blog Posts Meerkatsu shared his drawing process for drawing a horse in celebration of the Lunar New Year! Happy Year of the Horse, everyone! I really love seeing an artist’s process. Chelsea wrote a good article called “Hey ladies, your training is […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: 5 Reasons I Love Spats
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- Women and BJJ: Periods
- BJJ and Women: The Kyra Gracie Principle
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- Women and BJJ: Femininity
- How to be the center of attention
- My love/hate relationship with BJJHQ
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!