I was searching on Etsy for BJJ gift ideas when I came across one of the coolest accessories I’ve seen. It was for a BJJ belt keychain/wristlet. I was so excited that I decided to email the owner. Note: If you want to order this year, you need to order by December 15! Post by Bluebeltbaby. […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- Women and BJJ: Femininity
- BJJ: The Inferiority Complex
- Women and BJJ: Periods
- Why it's cool to suck at jiu jitsu
- BJJ: 5 Reasons I Love Spats
- The 5 Faces of Women's Gis
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!