Week seven of the 20 in 20 challenge is finished! Only 13 to go! End goal is 140 for me. It’s really starting to get tough for me mentally. >_< How are you holding up?
First, my weight:
- High of 152.7 (2 lbs lower than last week)
- New low of 150.7
- Saturday’s weight: 151.2
- Weekly average: 151.7
- Total loss so far: 8.3 lbs (based on average)
Weekly goals. No joke, this week sucked.
- Drinks 6/7 Goal: Black coffee, water, vinegar drink and my post-workout choco milk. I was very good. I did have one mini coke with my fried chicken, though.
- Exercise 1/6 Goal: Exercise: 4 classes of BJJ, 2 days to the gym. DANG IT I WILL GET TO THE GYM!!! Apparently yelling at myself does NOTHING because the only exercise I got this week: 1 day of BJJ. Total fail.
- Diet 1/5 – Goal: M-F no pasta/rice/bread/sugar. Ugh. Diet confessional time. Monday = good, Tuesday = ate a kebab and fried chicken. Also had some noodles with my bulgogi. And I had a piece of pizza. There was also patbingsu one day. Sigh.
- Diet tracking 1/5 – Goal: M-F 1400 calories. Yeah, so that happened only one day.
- Sleep 5/5: 6.5 hours 5 nights this week, one day of 8 hours. Boom. Got this one in the bag. Even downloaded a sweet new app called Sleep Cycle, which records my movement at night. And I downloaded Sleep Talk, which records any sounds I make – it’s giving me interesting feedback on the quality of my sleep.
- Success: Buying a new food scale
- Success: Getting some helpful apps
- Success: New weight loss low
- Challenge: Super low motivation this week.
- Challenge: This is shark week. The shark is winning. It demands sugar.
- Challenge: I hate everything. This may possibly be related to shark week.
Honestly, this is when the push gets really effing hard. This is the normal give up time for me. This is the time I want to sit on the ground and bang my fists on the ground. It’s also why this roundup is terribly late and I thought about not doing it, but DANG IT I WILL PERSEVERE!
Next week’s goals:
- Okay – let’s get back into the calorie counting. 3 days this week 1400 calories.
- M-F no pasta/rice/bread/sugar.
- Drinks: Black coffee, water, and my post-workout choco milk. I had BEER on Saturday, so I’m post-accounting for that.
- Exercise: 3 classes of BJJ, 2 days to the gym.
- Sleep: 6.5 hours 5 nights this week, one day of 8 hours.
Okay please tell me I’m not the only one who feels super low in motivation. HELP SPUR ME ON! It’s the daily tedium I’m struggling with. Prop me up with a positive story from your week. Pretty please?