Week five of the 20 in 20 challenge is finished! Only 15 to go! End goal is 140 for me.
First, my weight:
- High of 155.6
- Today’s weight: 154.1
- Weekly average: 155.1
- Total loss so far: 4.9 lbs (based on average)
- Drinks 6/7 Goal: Black coffee, water, perhaps pocari sweat, and my post-workout choco milk. Cappuccinos are okay so long as I account for them, calorie-wise. One beer this week and one flavored coffee drink.
- Exercise 5/6 Goal: 4 days of BJJ (I CAN go: today, Sunday, M, T, W, F – so if I hit 4/6 I’m at goal, more = bonus points!), 2 days to the gym. Awesome. Went to BJJ 4 days, hit the gym 1. The reason I didn’t get the gym goal is because of the typhoon.
- Diet 2/10- Five days of 1400 calories. Six days of no pasta/rice/bread/sugar. Oy vey. Diet fail this week. Monday I had candy at work, Tuesday I didn’t track, Wednesday I had beer and some french fries. Thursday I had bibimbap with a friend. Yesterday my food intake was fine, but I didn’t track.
- Sleep 5/5: 6 hours 5 nights this week. Yes! Made my goal! I only had 4.5 hours of sleep one night, but the rest were 6, 6.5 or 7 hours.
- Vision board: I joined Pinterest and got some very inspiring pictures. Awesome.
- Success: My exercise goals
- Success: Maintaining a net weight loss
- Success: Finding a BJJ drilling partner
- Challenge: Really lost motivation on tracking calories
- Challenge: Eating eating eating
Next week’s goals:
- Five days of 1400 calories.
- Six days of no pasta/rice/bread/sugar.
- Drinks: Black coffee, water, perhaps pocari sweat, and my post-workout choco milk. One beer is okay.
- Exercise: 4 classes of BJJ (I CAN go: today, Sunday, M, W, Th – so if I hit 4/6 I’m at goal, more = bonus points!), 2 days to the gym.
- Sleep: 6 hours 5 nights this week. Bonus if I get 7 or more. Minus if I oversleep.
How did you do? What were your pros and cons for the week? Did you stick to your plan? I’m reworking all these posts so that pics and measurements appear behind the cuts.
Measurements (taken once per month):
- Thigh: July 24″ / August 23.5″
- Calf: July 16.75″ / August 16.75″
- Belly: July 36.5″ / August 36″
- Hips (around the butt): July 40″ / August 39.5″
- Chest: July 36″ / August 35.5″
- Biceps: July 13″ / August 12.5″ (first change in 8 months)
- Waist (smallest part): July 31.5″ / August 31″