Week 18 of the 20 in 20 challenge is come and gone. It looks VERY promising that I will reach my goal of 140 by the end! I realized that I should define how I know if I’ve reached my goal. I will have reached my goal, NOT if my weekly average is 140, but if I hit 140 even once.
First, my weight:
- High of 147.7
- NEW LOW of 143.7!
- Saturday’s weight: 143.7
- Weekly average: 145
- Total loss so far: 15 lbs (based on average)
- Diet: 4/5 Goal: M-F tracking 1400 calories on MyPlate weekend = 1 cheat meal per day, 1 dessert per day – 4 days within the 1400 range, 2 days in the 1500 range, weekends spot on.
- Exercise: 6/7 Goal: 3 BJJ classes, weight lifting 2 days, running 2 times Went running THREE times, weight lifted twice, and did 2 BJJ classes.
- Sleep: 3/3 Goal: 7 hours 3 days this week Even hit 12 hours one day!
I’m so proud of myself this week. I really buckled down mentally and said, “Self, if you want to make your goal, you’ve got to up the ante.”
- Success: Tracked M-F and checked in with Diana every day. Even tracked on Sunday!
- Success: New weight loss low – and under 144.
- Success: Learned to make a soft boiled egg and invented a snack of cooked kale & soft boiled egg.
- Success: Upgraded my drinks to high end spirits and enjoyed them properly. I lifted weights instead of doing 2 classes, and I think it was a good choice.
- Success: Ran to and from jiu jitsu and lifted weights both days.
- Success: My instructor commented that I can lift as much as him. They were all talking about me at the gym this week – which to me, is an indication that others realize I’m serious about something.
- Challenge: Dating someone and maintaining a diet!
- Challenge: I’m thinking of going no dairy after I finish off my bottle of milk.
Next week’s goals:
- Checking in with Diana every day.
- Diet: M-F tracking 1400 calories, weekend = 1 cheat meal per day, 1 dessert per day
- Exercise: 3 BJJ classes, weight lifting 2 days, running 4 times
- Sleep: 7 hours 3 days this week
How did you do? Are you on target?
I’ve upgraded my panties – which fit MUCH better. Plus, it’s such an awesome feeling to be able to buy new underwear in this country!