Week 17 of the 20 in 20 challenge is over and done with. Only 3 weeks to go. Will we make it or not? HARD TO SAY! My end goal is 140.
First, my weight:
- High of 147.7
- NEW LOW of 144.4!
- Saturday’s weight: 144.4
- Weekly average: 146
- Total loss so far: 14 lbs (based on average)
- Diet: 3/5 M-F 1400 calories, weekend = 1 cheat meal per day, 1 dessert per day. If you’d like to check out what I eat go here: MyPlate
- Exercise: 5/6 3 BJJ classes, weight lifting 1 day, running 2 times
- Sleep: 2/3 7 hours 3 days this week
- Success: Tracked M-F and checked in with Diana every day.
- Success: New weight loss low – and under 145.
- Success: Someone said I had an athletic body.
- Success: No excess snacking on Thanksgiving.
- Challenge: Thanksgiving dessert – I had a piece of cheesecake – 1/12 of the cake. I also had 1/4 of a piece of raspberry cream-cheese pie and 1/4 of a piece of pear/apple pie.
- Challenge: Onion dip. NO WONDER AMERICANS ARE FAT if this delicious thing is available all the time!
- Challenge: The man I’m dating loves sweet things too – how can I resist when a Spanish man gives me chocolates?
Next week’s goals:
- Checking in with Diana every day.
- Diet: M-F tracking 1400 calories, weekend = 1 cheat meal per day, 1 dessert per day
- Exercise: 3 BJJ classes, weight lifting 2 days, running 2 times
- Sleep: 7 hours 3 days this week
What were some of your successes and challenges this last week?