Holy cow – we’re entering into the last 1/3 of the challenge! Week 14 of the 20 in 20 challenge is finished! Why is this moving so quickly! My end goal is 140.
First, my weight:
- High of 151.2
- Saturday’s weight: 150.1
- Weekly average: 150.3
- Total loss so far: 9.7 lbs (based on average)
My dirty secret is that I don’t think I’ll make my target goal. I’d like to, but if I don’t make it I will still be rejoicing! After all, 10 lbs is NOTHING to sneeze at! Seriously! This is the first time I’ve REALLY focused on losing weight in a very dedicated way – something short term, and it’s been a bit of a struggle, but I’m glad we’re going through it together!
- Drinks 5/5 Goal: Wed-Fri, water, black coffee, tea, and post-workout drink. Yep!
- Exercise 5/7 Goal: 3 BJJ classes, weight lifting 2 days, running 2 days. Not the weights, but I did get in 4 BJJ classes and ran 3 times.
- Diet 3/4 – Goal: 4 days no pasta/rice/bread/sugar. Let’s see – Saturday I had a kebab. Sunday I had a burger. Wednesday I had a burger. Thursday I had pita bread. It’s becoming clear why this week I maintained rather than lost.
- Diet tracking 2/5 – Goal: Writing down all my food AND tracking calories M-F. DOPE! Didn’t track calories at all.
- Sleep 1/4: Goal: 7 hours 3 days this week. I did hit 6 hours 3 days + the one 7 hours.
- Success: Ran again three times.
- Success: Went to BJJ 3 days, 4 classes.
- Success: I lost 1/2 an inch off my waist.
- Success: When I went out for Halloween I stuck to the 4 drinks for the entire night that I had planned. That was a total of 4 drinks from 8pm until about 2 or 3 am.
- Success: I DID eat a burger, but then I passed up ordering extra food and a brownie.
- Challenge: Sleep. Again, focused on blogging.
- Challenge: Stupid salty Korean food. I had far too much sodium this week by accident.
- Challenge: Seems like when I focus on trying to do too many goals, some slip through my fingers – so I’m apparently bad at JUGGLING!
- Challenge: This week marks shark week again. Didn’t that JUST happen? Sheesh!
Next week’s goals:
- Diana will be checking in with me all next week to make sure I’ve been tracking my food M-F.
- 4 days no pasta/bread/sugar.
- Drinks: M-Fri, only water, black coffee, tea, and post-workout drink.
- Exercise: 3 BJJ classes, weight lifting 1 day, running 2 days
- Sleep: 7 hours 3 days this week
Okay folks, how did you do? Gain? Loss? I hope that if there WAS a gain that it was a learning experience and you can move on with it mentally! Share your week here!
This week I did something a little different. I decided to take the normal photos, but also to take pictures of me in normal clothes because I think often we look different NEARLY NAKED than we do dressed in street clothes. So I have both sets.