Happy Thanksgiving, folks!
I sincerely want to thank everyone who has been reading and commenting. I’m so thankful for how healthy jiu jitsu has helped me become, for the friends I’ve made in this sport, for the people who have helped made this blog a success. Jiu Jitsu has changed my life and impacted it in so many ways, and I’m so thankful when new people contact me or tell me that I’ve inspired them. I hope that if you are considering doing jiu jitsu – or losing weight – that you realize you CAN do it. You’re not too old, too fat, too out of shape. <3
Okay – so now that you’re full on pumpkin pie and turkey and overflowing with love and thankfulness, or perhaps tired of all the angry fights with loved ones, it’s now time to celebrate the american tradition of BUYING EVERYTHING!
Jiu Jitsu Sweep posted their article: Black Friday, Cyber Monday BJJ & MMA Gear Deals List 2012 It’s full of great deals including:
- OK!Kimonos – 20% off and free shipping – these are gis for kids!
- Meerkatsu– 10% off BJJ inspired Tees – He is the one who designed my bjj hippo!
- Budovideos– 15% off – They have a great selection of women’s gis.
- MAS– 8% off everything. I got two of my gis from them. Good prices!
- Break Point FC – 30% off on all items on the site. DEAR LORD I WANT THIS GI!
Anyway, those are the ones I think rock the most for ME. I need another gi, don’t I? Surely 6 isn’t enough! BAH! This is like my BJJHQ dilemma all over again!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! And to dog owners out there:
So – Thanksgiving round up:
- What are you grateful for?
- (How) did you celebrate Thanksgiving?
- Are you doing any BJJ shopping this black Friday/cyber Monday?