I’m feeling really sad right now. My boyfriend just moved back to America today. He stayed with me for the past 2 weeks and left this morning. I haven’t done Bjj in that whole time because I wanted to spend that time with him. We’ll be doing the long distance thing, but that’s not quite the same thing as being the middle spoon between kitty and boyfriend. So here are some videos to help cheer you up.
1. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is Bullshit, by Master Ken:
2. Black belt shows new student who the boss is, by Kit Dale:
3. That feeling when you tap your first black belt, by Kit Dale:
4. Modern BJJ – Basic Knife Techniques, by David Marinakis:
5. That YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG Guy, by Jean Machado “LivetheMachLife”:
6. Tackle & Grapple, by Key & Peele:
Jiu Jiu’s Question: Any other funny BJJ videos you can link?