Oh look! It’s me on a rare night out! What you can’t see is that my gal pal and I were holed up in the corner playing Magic the Gathering. Thankfully you also can’t see that I was losing.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ: Identity vs Activity
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: The Inferiority Complex
- What makes a blue belt
- BJJ Women: Pros and Cons of Dating a Teammate
- My love/hate relationship with BJJHQ
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!