Oh look! It’s me on a rare night out! What you can’t see is that my gal pal and I were holed up in the corner playing Magic the Gathering. Thankfully you also can’t see that I was losing.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- The 5 Faces of Women's Gis
- BJJ: When are Belt Demotions Okay?
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- My love/hate relationship with BJJHQ
- BJJ Women: Pros and Cons of Dating a Teammate
- Women and BJJ: Periods
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- BJJ: The Mind F*ckery of Improving
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!