Today’s guest post is by Piotr Konieczny, a regular contributor to Wikipedia, and a free culture enthusiast! He does not do jiu jitsu, but had a wonderful idea of how we could help promote jiu jitsu much better online . I was actually really shocked to find the lack of info about women in BJJ on […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- My love/hate relationship with BJJHQ
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- What makes a blue belt
- BJJ and Women: Uncomfortable gear
- BJJ: 5 Reasons I Love Spats
- BJJ: The Inferiority Complex
- BJJ: Should I Quit Jiu-Jitsu Part 1 - I'm not good
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!