Today’s guest post is by Piotr Konieczny, a regular contributor to Wikipedia, and a free culture enthusiast! He does not do jiu jitsu, but had a wonderful idea of how we could help promote jiu jitsu much better online . I was actually really shocked to find the lack of info about women in BJJ on […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- Women and BJJ: Periods
- BJJ and Women: The Kyra Gracie Principle
- BJJ Women: Pros and Cons of Dating a Teammate
- Women and BJJ: Femininity
- My love/hate relationship with BJJHQ
- BJJ: The Inferiority Complex
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!