Moderator’s note: I am on vacation in America for the summer. I’ll be in Washington until July 7, and then I’ll be in Virginia! While this article is not specifically about jiu jitsu, after I read it I immediately saw the implications for women in jiu jitsu. How many new women have apologized for having […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- Women and BJJ: Femininity
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- BJJ: The Inferiority Complex
- Why it's cool to suck at jiu jitsu
- BJJ: 5 Reasons I Love Spats
- Women and BJJ: Periods
- The 5 Faces of Women's Gis
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!