Today’s article is a guest post by Christine, a reader I met up with in Seoul! She’s a blue belt in BJJ, and I’m so glad I got to meet her. A huge thank you for her thoughtful post on this very interesting subject! While visiting South Korea recently, I met a new friend, one […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- Women and BJJ: Periods
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- BJJ and Women: The Kyra Gracie Principle
- Why it's cool to suck at jiu jitsu
- BJJ: 5 Reasons I Love Spats
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- BJJ Women: Pros and Cons of Dating a Teammate
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!