JiuJiu’s Note: Charles posted this in a Women’s Grappling group on Facebook and on his BJJ blog. I thought this was a really strong story and asked if I could repost it here, in hopes that it would spark good discussion. He graciously agreed to let me post it in its entirety. The original article […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- Women and BJJ: Periods
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- BJJ and Women: The Kyra Gracie Principle
- Why it's cool to suck at jiu jitsu
- BJJ: 5 Reasons I Love Spats
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- BJJ Women: Pros and Cons of Dating a Teammate
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!