Jiu Jiu’s note: This week I have a guest writer, Can Sönmez, a purple belt who teaches classes at Gracie Barra Bristol. I asked him to write his thoughts on teaching jiu jitsu. Note: Can is currently visiting Georgette in Texas – so their blogs may have some interesting posts about the experience! Check them out! […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- My love/hate relationship with BJJHQ
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- Women and BJJ: Periods
- Women and BJJ: Femininity
- Notice: JiuJiuBJJ to appear on Dirty White Belt Radio this Sunday, 3/12/17
- BJJ: 5 Reasons I Love Spats
- Sweet BJJ stuff
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!