Jiu Jiu’s note: This week I have a guest writer, Can Sönmez, a purple belt who teaches classes at Gracie Barra Bristol. I asked him to write his thoughts on teaching jiu jitsu. Note: Can is currently visiting Georgette in Texas – so their blogs may have some interesting posts about the experience! Check them out! […]Read More
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BJJ: To the fat person googling jiu jitsu
- BJJ: Starting Jiu Jitsu Late in Life
- Women and BJJ: Periods
- BJJ and Women: What Do You Wear?
- Korean BJJ: Choosing an Academy
- My love/hate relationship with BJJHQ
- Isami Store in Seoul 서울 이사미 매장
- BJJ: When are Belt Demotions Okay?
- Why it's cool to suck at jiu jitsu
- BJJ: Communication in Combat Sports
20 in 20 21 days of improvement Academies advertising Advice Because knowing is half the battle bjj love affair blogging challenge Blogs Competition Contests DOPE! Frustration Geek to Athlete Gender Issues gis Goals Grrrr Guest articles Humorous I'm so artistic! Injuries Interviews Jiu Jiu's History Just curious Korea Language Lists Motivation operation tattered belt Perceptions Photochops! Plans Polls Resource articles Rolling with women Seminars Small Victories Teaching Tournaments Travel Vulnerable moments Weight loss White Belts WHOA!